Divorce and Separation Mediation is designed to be affordable. Each part of the process is available separately from the others, allowing parties to choose exactly what they need and can afford. To ensure that a large balance does not accrue over time and surprise the parties, each service is paid for in advance.
- There is no cost for the Initial Consultation. You and your spouse should feel comfortable with the process before committing to spend any money.
- Mediation Appointments are charged at $125 per hour, and are typically one hour long. Most cases are resolved in 3-5 hours.
- Mediation Workbooks are available to the parties as soon as they prepay for their first Mediation Appointment, at no additional charge.
- Mediation Agreements can be prepared at a cost of $200. Minor edits to these Agreements are included at no extra cost.
- Court Paperwork can be prepared for $100, including the Mediator acting as a Process Server for the parties.
Please note that fees for appointments that are canceled or rescheduled will not be refunded.