Workplace Mediation is designed to be affordable. The costs are clearly defined and predictable, allowing businesses to choose exactly what they need and can afford. To maximize convenience for both the employer and the Mediator, each service may be invoiced as it is completed.
- There is no cost for the Initial Consultation. Your business should feel comfortable with the process before committing to spend any money.
- An Initial Fee of $300 covers all Pre-Work Appointments and one Mediation session. This one-hour session may be all that is needed.
- Additional Mediation Sessions, if recommended by the Mediator, are $150 each. These are one hour long.
- There is a fee of $150 to prepare a written Agreement, if one is reached. However, this fee is reduced by $50 for each session held beyond the first.
- There may be additional expenses, such as mileage, that are reimbursed to the Mediator by the employer.
Please note that fees for appointments that are canceled or rescheduled will still be invoiced and must be paid.